One of the most memorable races I did last year was part of the Haglöfs Open5 Series. A 5 hour mini adventure race, where you had to visit as many points (controls) as you can to collect points. The series is back for winter 2013/14 kicking off in Ilkley in October, well worth a look.
Entries open on 1st August the prices will be as they were last year. Five hours of running and mountain biking with some great locations across the country. Kicks off on the 1st weekend in October. Amazing prizes from Haglöfs and the competition will be tight.
- Ilkley | 6th October 2013
- Innerleithen | 3rd November 2013
- Forest of Dean | 1st December 2013
- Hamsterley Forest | 5th January 2014
- North Downs | 2nd February 2014
- Cannock Chase | 2nd March 2014
- Coniston | 6th April 2014
The series is put together and run by www.openadventure.com…